In order for a company to be able to compete nowadays it shall pay attention to all aspects of activities. Sustainable integrated development in the areas related to quality, environment, occupational safety, risk management, information and transport security, energy efficiency, social accountability, etc., assists consolidation of the company’s market power. We offer to refer to the information about the leading direction for the development of a modern company.
Many consumers select products/services based on their own requirements (ergonomics, convenience, appealing appearance, and odor), not thinking about the requirements these products/services shall meet.
In order to ensure public safety determination of product safety requirements and surveillance over conformity to them are subject to state regulation (legislation regulated area). Other (including quality or customer) indicators are beyond the frameworks of state regulation and are determined by the market needs (by consumers).
Products released into circulation may (or in case of statutory regulation – shall) be subject to conformity confirmation procedure. In case of statutory regulation products are released into circulation only upon confirmation of such products’ conformity to all relevant statutory requirements.
To demonstrate its competitive strengths and its products’ conformity to customer requirements (e.g., contract, standard or other document requirements), the organization may undergo a procedure of voluntary certification. In order to successfully pass the procedure of conformity confirmation it is required to ensure products’ conformity to the specified requirements.
Russian Register provides the whole range of the services related to supplies of products worldwide, including:
- Services related to product conformity assessment to the requirements of the technical regulations of RF and/or Eurasian Economic Union:
- Product certification for conformity to other regulatory requirements of RF and/or Eurasian Economic Union;
- Registration of declarations of product conformity (provision of data to the unified Registrar of Rosaccreditation);
- Independent confirmation of product, process and services conformity to the established (applicable) requirements;
- services of an Authorized Representative within the Eurasian Economic Union;
- determination of the regulatory requirements of RF and/or Eurasian Economic Union applied to the products;
- support in preparation for confirmation of product conformity to the regulatory requirements of RF and/or Eurasian Economic Union.
- Services related to product conformity assessment to the requirements of the European Union directives, standards and rules:
- Support with CE marking certification;
- Support with CE marking declaration;
- Support with EU Authorized Representative within the European Union;
- Support with EU-authorized laboratory services.
- Services related to product conformity assessment to the requirements of China Compulsory Certification (CCC) obligatory certification scheme;
- Services related to product conformity assessment to the requirements of other countries and regions.
To get quotation for product conformity assessment please fill in and send us short application form.