Quality of food products is an integral part of quality of life and well-being, which is given special attention from government and society. In this regard food safety becomes ever more important global problem.
Food companies, from local farms to corporations, are now going through a transition period, and those of them, who could successfully integrate risk management into their management system, will win. Taking into account this fact and peculiarities of food enterprises, which include dynamic nature of production, availability of short production cycle, frequent renewal of output product assortment, a large number of contractors, one can definitely state the need for developed management system.
Russian Register offers the following services for food organizations:
- certification of food safety management systems for compliance with the requirements of ISO 22000 with RvA international accreditation;
- food safety management systems certification for compliance with FSSC requirements;
- certification of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems with RvA international accreditation;
- integrated management systems certification, developed in compliance with the requirements of several international or national standards;
- product conformity assessment for EU, EAC, China and other markets;
- personnel training on programs, conforming to the requirements of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC)