- Certification of packed hazardous cargo (for compliance with the requirements of International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) with the issue of “Cargo Information”, IMO declaration, certificates;
- Certification of bulk cargo (for compliance with the requirements of International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes Code (IMSBC Code) with the issue of: “Cargo Information”, marine Declarations, certificates (of packaging, stacking and hazard class); transport documentation on bulk cargo for traders.
- Certification of ship lots determing:
– stowage factor;
– liquefaction of moisture;
– angle of repose;
– grain composition.
- Weight container certificates – development, agreement of the method for containerized cargo gross mass determination for compliance with IMO methods. (Amendments to SOLAS Convention Regulation VI/2 require the shipper to provide a verified gross mass of the containerized cargo and ensure provision of the evidence of this verification in a supporting document. A container shall not be loaded onto the ship if containerized cargo gross mass has not been verified).
The laboratory tests in respect of cargo can be conducted as a separate service. The Quality of test results is ensured by certified laboratories.
- Packing and dangerous cargo certification for compliance with Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (UN model regulations).
– the certificate is being issued.