Integrated management system (IMS) is a combination of at least two systems (subsystems) of organizational management, focused on different stakeholders, and therefore meeting the requirements/recommendations of (national, international) standards (including TS, etc.) for management systems with fully or partially integrated elements, that function within the organization as a whole.
In 2006 RR has developed a normative document ND № 006.00-134:2008, Regulations on Management Systems Integration, based on international standards on MS integration and RR experience in respect of certification of organizations with several management systems (subsystems) based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other standards. In 2010 GOST R 5893-2010, Guiding principles and requirements for integrated management systems, which is close to ND № 006.00-134, was published. In 2006 publicly available specifications PAS-99:2006, Publicly Available Specification. Specification of Common Management System as a Framework for Integration, were published.
Benefits from implementation and certification
Implementation and further certification/assessment of IMS will allow organizations to:
- increase efficient use of resources through cost savings for IMS development, functioning and certification in comparison with combined costs for several independent management systems (reduction of quantity of system documents being developed, elimination of doubling of processes, etc.);
- ensure coordination of actions within the organization, minimize functional disintegration in the organization, arising in the development of independent management systems, eliminate doubling of formalities;
- create conditions for reduction of conflicts between different management systems of the organization through unified policy, objectives and goals;
- ensure continual improvement of the organization’s activity;
- reduce management risks by means of uniform system, that provides account of implications of any action and risks, related to it;
- increase satisfaction of potential clients, suppliers, investors and other stakeholders;
- enhance image of the organization;
- increase intangible assets of the organization;
- increase personnel motivation and create conditions for the development of unified corporate culture by means of understanding by each employee his role in the attainment of the organization’s unified objectives, development of the climate of commitment, improvement of communication;
- reduce costs for audit through reduction of quantity of required audits.
Why Russian Register?
Applying to Russian Register You can obtain:
- Opportunity to reduce costs in conduction of audits in Russian Register, GOST R and Gazpromcert systems;
- Opportunity to reduce service costs through engagement of qualified auditors from the nearest branch-office or representative office, located not only on the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS, but also abroad;
- Wide range of courses and seminars;
Declaration Request for preliminary assessment / certification of management system
Annex to Declaration-Request for multi-sites organizations
Criteria for applicant’s evaluation of management system integration level by completion of declaration-application