Main stages of certification
- Document review is aimed at adequacy assessment (completeness and compliance with Russian Register rules of training courses certification) of provider’s documents on training courses management and training courses materials.
Agreement of plan and audit team members with the organization to conduct assessment.
- Course assessment
- provider quality management system assessment in the office;
- course management system assessment in provider’s office;
- course assessment in the process of its conduction.
- Provider and training course registration in official register of Approved providers and certified training courses, Certificate of conformity issuing.
- Maintenance of certification and surveillance
- annual provider quality management system assessment in the office;
- annual course management system assessment in provider’s office;
- annual course assessment in the process of its conduction.
Certification criteria are developed by Russian Register Regulations for Provider Approval and Training Course Management System Assessment, which are common for all certification schemes and Regulations for certification of training courses for QMS, EMS, OHSAS internal auditors, which contain specific requirements for training courses:
- Training Courses for QMS Internal Auditors – Regulations № RR-001;
- Training Courses for EMS Internal Auditors – Regulations № RR-002;
- Training Courses for OHSAS Internal Auditors – Regulations № RR-003.
Russian Register requirements for the use of certification marks by approved providers and for issue of certificates to attendees as specified in Regulations for issue of certificates to attendees and use of certification marks.
Full text of Regulations is sent to the Applicant’s address after he submits Declaration-application for training courses certification and provider approval to Russian Register.
List of provider documented procedures
Documented provider procedures in compliance with Russian Register Regulations for certification of training courses shall include the following aspects:
- training courses design and development;
- training courses management procedure;
- procedure for trainer selection for training course conduction;
- procedure for trainer’s instruction, maintenance of competence, assessment of their work, management review of organization process and training course conduction;
- procedure for trainees’ assessment, including decision-making on successful passing of examination or unsatisfactory course program completion, record-keeping on this assessment;
- issue of certificates and licenses to attendees;
- procedure for control of appeals and claims.