IRCA Accredited ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the EMS Lead Auditor course, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Audit the environmental aspects, impacts and management system effectively
- To make a process audit and a procedure or a clause audit in environmental management.
- Prepare and plan audits in a risk based manner and effectively
- Behave as a successful auditor
- Learn about the most effective auditing techniques
- Select the audit teams and evaluate their performances
- Effectively get prepared for an audit
- Effectively audit the processes assigned
- Evaluate the findings and the conformities, nonconformities and improvement points effectively
- Run opening and closing meetings and report the audits and non-conformities
- Effectively follow up the audit findings
- Explain the accreditation and certification
- Add new certificate to your career