Management systems standards represent requirements or recommendations in respect of Organization’s management system development. Management systems standards are enormously popular all over the world.
Developers of standards are different international, national or sectorial organizations for standardization, internationally leading one being International Organization for Standardization ISO.
Availability of Conformity certificate, issued by internationally-recognized, competent and independent certification body often serve as one of mandatory requirements for the organization’s entry and development in international, national or sectorial markets. Russian Register offers you a maximum wide range of services in respect of management systems certification and assurance of Russian Register Conformity certificates plenary recognition in Russia and abroad.
The majority of those standards apply to organizations of every size and type, for example:
- ISO 9001, Quality management systems,
- OHSAS 18001, Occupational health and safety management systems,
- ISO 50001, Asset management systems,
- ISO 27001, Infirmation security management systems,
- ISO 31000, Risk management,
- ISO 26000 и SA 8000, Social management systems,
- IMS, Integrated management systems;
At the same time lately the tendency of developing sectorial management systems standards, taking into account specific characteristic of one or the other sector, is increasing, for example:
- Food industry – ISO 22000 standard,
- Oil and gas industry – STO GAZPROM 9001, ISO 29001, Q1
- Military industrial complex – GOST RV 0015.002 standard;
- Railway industry IRIS;
- Aerospace industry AS 9100
In section MS Certification you can obtain more detailed information on each management standard, national, international and sectorial recognition systems that you need, ask Russian Register specialists a question and get other important and interesting information regarding management systems standards.